Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Here is MY OWN custom Death With Dignity Plan as it were:

#‎DeathwithDignity‬ My Time, My Choice, MY way!
Here is MY OWN custom #DeathWithDignity Plan as it were:
at some point in time, when the pain in my back gets SO unbearable that I can't function, I will simply get into a dark, black 96 gallon trash bag, fill it with my own loose,wet, unrolled disposable diapers, cloth diapers and empty diaper packaging and anything else that is in the diaper pail at the time and then find a way to seal the bag up from the inside while already in either a trash can or dumpster that already has daycare type trash in it or a lot of loose disposable diapers. then I will wait for the trash truck while hidden inside the trash bag surrounded by diapers and the bag I am in, will be mixed in with the rest of the trash and it will all go into the truck. If the trash is going into a semi automated side loader, then the trash man will simply empty the can in and run the packer. the packer will retract after 15 seconds and that will be done until the next stop. NO ONE will know when, nor where I am going into the trash.
If my plan becomes legalized, then I can simply walk out to the side of the truck wearing only my diapers and get loaded with the trash without being in a trash bag. I would prefer it that way opposed to being in a dark, black trash bag. Technically speaking, and legally speaking, the loopholes are: "Anything in a trash can stays in that can and is "Property' of that named trash company. (I would become "Property" and thus I would then belong to the trash company to do with as they wished. second of all, If I went into a trash dumpster at a medical facility, I would thus also become "medical waste" .and thus acceptable as "trash" . Third, @Waste Management here in Colorado Springs, owns all of the area's landfills and the regional director or regional supervisor told me: "We take ANYTHING that is in a dark, black trash bag as long as we can't tell what IT is, we will take it". So, if I put myself into a dark, black trash bag, then added heavy wet diapers to the bag all around me. that are being thrown away anyhow, then I could technically become "bagged medical waste" that is the '"Property" of waste management and thus be "Acceptable" as trash. I dare you to ask if any of this is true by asking a waste management official! I already have!
I don't care WHAT you all say, I still have to do what I think is BEST...for ME! I am the one in pain, I am the one who has to live and suffer in agony! SO, I am either going enact this when I need to any time in the next 8 to 15 years (give or take) or when the levels of pain get TOO great to manage! EVEN if I am in Prison or jail! I want to be able to tell some officer: HEY! can you get me a 96 gallon trash bag and then put me into it then stuff it with my diapers until the bag is full and then close and seal the bag and then take the bag out to the dumpster or compactor. then I want them to actually DO it too without having to clear it with anyone!!!
If I am NOT in jail or prison, then I will simply find a trash can OR dumpster to get into, stuff myself into the trash bag, seal the bag from the inside while in that dumpster, then become the "Sole Property" of Waste Management once I get to the landfill!! (dead OR alive)
What I REALLY want o be able to do, is walk RIGHT up to the side of a semi automated side loader trash truck and tell the trash men to load me into the hopper. Then they would and then continue to load the truck with trash until they start the compactor. I don't see ANY laws on the books at ALL that pertain to trash companies taking PEOPLE as trash! That's because it's a fact that "Whatever is in a trash can OR dumpster" really IS "Property" of that trash company and thus I would become an OBJECT and NOT a human thus be considered trash...even if I was laying there under trash bags. This also circumvents the laws about 'suicide" here in Colorado too! "An object' can't commit a crime and they can't commit suicide" because THEY ARE OBJECTS not a living being!
So technically I COULD just get into a dumpster and once I was in there when the trash truck came, I COULD be taken as trash despite the anti suicide laws! Ask ANY trash collector if "anything in a trash can or dumpster isn't considered "property" of that trash company and they WILL tell you YES! It is! I would cease to exist as a human and be instantly converted into "an object" and thus again...Objects can't commit crimes or commit suicide now CAN they???
ALSO ask a trash collector if they take 'ANYTHING" that is in a ‪#‎darkBlackTrashbag‬ as long as they can't tell what is inside...they WILL take "IT" even..if the bag had ME inside...how are they to know if I was in there or not? Why would they care??? It's trash to them! Ridiculous or NOT This is...after all...MY life...and I AM of sound mind, NOT-SO-SOUND body, and since I REALLY, REALLY deeply researched this, that should tell you that I have given this a LOT of forethought! Regardless of what is going on in my life, If I am in that much pain that it stops me from living a fully functional and comfortable life,then I should be allowed to choose my OWN method of death and the time that I wish to enact it! New jersey JUST past a new law that allows terminally Ill patients to choose the time and the manor of death, meaning that if I moved there to new Jersey, I COULD legally walk up to a trash truck or arrange for a trash truck to pick me up and take me as trash without having to get into a trash bag if I didn't want to be in one! I want this exact legislation to get passed here in Colorado Springs and in this state of Colorado! THAT WAY, I CAN DO IT HERE INSTEAD...I would want to do a couple of practice runs first to see how things would go first....and to make sure that everything is how I want it to be....I would pay the trash company $250 for their service fee.
I really DON'T care what your OPINIONS on this subject are, this..is NOT up for debate or discussion! My mind is made up and this WILL happen when I want it to...regardless of how you feel about it! the Air Force here in Colorado Springs, has already disposed of over 274 Soldier's Bodies in our landfills and they are STILL doing it!!! So! STILL think that the landfills DON'T take "bodies"??? Take a look at the Video link above about The Air Force throwing bodies away as "Medical waste" If I want to get disposed of in the trash, I CAN! NO ONE should go looking for me either!!!! I would be Classified as "An OBJECT" not a human being once in the trash can or dumpster and My diapers and I would thus belong to waste management! COPS can't even stop me! Once I am in the dumpster, i am "Property" of the trash company and it would be considered THEFT of their property....even a good lawyer knows that!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...