Friday, December 11, 2015

Miley Cyrus-BB Talk Music Video


THIS video is SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

IF no one believed me that she IS an Adult Baby, NOW you WILL!
THAT is a REAL diaper she is wearing! I dared her to show me a picture of her wearing a diaper and drinking a bottle full of a SMOOTHIE that I requested.....WHICH she ended up LIKING.....
Blueberry, Strawberry, Banana, with lots of honey and cinnamon.....put into the baby bottle she wouldbe pictured with.....SHE DID!!!! 



 THERE in that bottle IS the Blueberry, Strawberry Banana with Cinnamon, Honey Smoothie!!!! 



I TOTALLY believe that THIS picture.... 




influenced her music Video as WELL! HOW can it NOT have? It IS up on my facebook page!
 Adam's Facebook page





Here is a Link to the Video SHE premiered (Below)

Miley Cyrus-BB Talk Music Video



HERE is the video from Youtube:


I ADORE My VERY REAL "Friend" #MileyCyrus
+Miley Cyrus I really DO appreciate this!!! 
THIS is why i LOVE you! WE are SO compatible as friends AND lovers! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...