Monday, July 3, 2017

NEW Story Idea.....Anyone interested in an IM Role Play?


Describe how any one of you would get My diaper and I ready for loading into this machine.....and what you would say to me...and tell me what to do or what was happening to me and my diaper(s) for my diaper's and my own disposal????

Add your description of how MY disposal would go if you were going to load me and my diapers into this shredder in the comments below this post: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91tKmapvKDE

The Diaper Shredder

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91tKmapvKDE

It was a Tuesday morning and my foster dad brought me to work, wearing nothing but my diaper and a white t-shirt and a pair of old tennis shoes. He brought all of my packages of my unused, clean disposable diapers with him which I thought were so that he could change me when I wet my diaper. He also brought ALL of my ex-diaper-service toddler sized cloth diapers too along with all of my wet diapers.
Then my foster dad brought me over to the side of this large machine and set the two packs of my diapers down near me.

Adam: Why did you bring my diapers and I here?

Steve: Well son, today you and your diapers are going to get put into this big machine that is going to shred you and your diapers up.
Your mom and I have talked about this and we both decided that it was best to take you and ALL of your diapers to work with me. We can’t afford to diaper you anymore. Your diapers are just…costing us TOO much money! Since the doctors say that there is no chance of you ever getting out of diapers, this is the only way we can dispose of you and your diapers. SINCE you have SOOO many diapers, you and your diapers will require about four large tilt trucks to put them all in. You and your diaper you have on, will also go into one of the carts to wait along with all the other diapers that will get dumped into the shredder.

Adam: But, but, I….don’t wanna go into that…thing! It is eating diapers!!! Where do all of the diapers go?

Steve: The shredded diapers get recycled into more diapers. 

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to role play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, Do you happen to have a yahoo messenger account? Maybe a Skype account maybe?

      Delete
    2. +Blaize Gottman Add me on facebook: facebook.com/PILewis

      Delete

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...