Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Plan-A-The Waste-To-Energy Plant-V4

Plan-A-The Waste-To-Energy Plant


**Read this like a Choose-your-own-adventure story.
Start out reading the first story and then that will tell you where to go and which story to read for certain outcomes.

(In THIS version, Devon wears ONLY disposable diapers with booster pads inside his thick, bulky Northshore Care Supply Supreme Overnight diapers. Devon has his cloth diapers thrown away without him being able to use any of them because misses Newell refuses to use them on him)



Early on a Thursday morning, about 7:45 am, Devon’s mom had driven to the home daycare that they usually came to and as Devon’s mom rang the doorbell, Devon’s mom was already late for work. A few minutes later, Misses Newell answers the door. Misses Newell sees Devon and his mom standing there, Devon’s mom has eight large, brown cardboard boxes at her feet, two diaper bags, four large black trash bags and Devon’s adult disability pushchair/stroller laying at her feet.

Misses Newell: Hi there….come on in…..

Patricia-Devon’s Mom: Thank you.

Misses Newell: What’s with all that stuff?

Patricia: Well, I need to talk with you, privately.

Misses Newell: OK. Does Devon need his diaper changed?

Patricia: Maybe, it’s been about two hours since I changed him last, but I need to talk with you first, because I have to get to work. I am already late.

Misses Newell puts Devon in the living room with the others that she is taking care of then Patricia and Misses Newell go into the hallway, out of earshot but still within view of everyone one she is caring for and Patricia begins to explain what she is doing with all of the boxes, black trash bags and everything she brought with her.

Patricia: I brought all of his things over because Devon is not healthy enough and soon will die. My husband and I talked about the new End-of-Life-Options bill and we think that it would be best if you two…..did this for him. He has 1 year too live. We just don’t want him to…suffer, you know? We heard that you two have….disposed of several people before and we want you two to…well…dispose of Devon for us.

Misses Newell: Well, true, we have disposed of quite a few people before, but….we disposed of them in our burn barrel. Is that….what you want?

Patricia: Your husband said that he would take Devon and everything I brought, to the waste-to-energy plant, when my husband and I talked to him a couple of days ago. We talked about disposing of him in your burn barrel too, but that would be our last option if your husband was somehow unable to take Devon to the waste-to-energy plant. My husband and I don’t care how you dispose of him and his things really, but the waste-to-energy plant sounded like a good first option.

Misses Newell: OHHHH I see….you talked to my husband….Daniel already? He….neglected to mention it. Sure….if….you talked to him and he said it was fine, then….sure….we will take Devon until it’s time for his final disposal.

Patricia: AH greeeat…thank you. It has been the hardest on our incomes….what with….all of the diapers, onesies and even the cloth diapers that we used at first. We thought that Devon was going to grow out of diapers…..and when the doctors told us that he would be in diapers the rest of his life, my husband and I…BOTH started looking at our budget and found that we can’t sustain poor Devon and all of those…special diapers any more…that and we don’t want poor Devon to suffer through the agonizing pain he will be in if we didn’t do this. This wasn’t an…EASY decision ya know…..

Misses Newell: OH…I…KNOW……..My husband and I had to dispose of two of our own that were in diapers 24/7! We even had to dispose of one in diapers whose mom died and the state wouldn’t take him and no one else wanted. Believe me…My husband and I……BOTH know how it is.

Patricia: Here is the money order for $1200 and some special written instructions. Your husband said that he would dispose of Devon and all of this things for that. Now….everything, including all of his clothing, onesies, cloth diapers, plastic and rubber pants, all of his bedding and sheets, and these
eight large, brown cardboard boxes of his clean disposable diapers, two diaper bags, four large black trash bags and Devon’s adult disability pushchair/stroller. Two of the trash bags have Devon’s cloth diapers and rubber and plastic pants in them. I tried to wash most of the wet cloth diapers before we brought him over here but, there were about two dozen cloth diapers left that had been wet and had dried out before I could wash them. I just threw the formerly wet ones in the bag with the clean and washed cloth diapers. I figured that it wouldn’t matter anyhow since everything was….being disposed of.  Well, I have to get to work. Thank you SO much for doing this…..

Misses Newell: Yea…NO problem….It will be our pleasure.

Patricia: (Going over to Devon and giving him ONE final kiss good-bye) OK baby, Mommy has to go now…..be good for Misses Newell and don’t give her any…problems…now…you let her change your diapers…OK? Don’t make ANY fusses about it…OK? Good boy….bye-bye baby.

Patricia wipes a tear from each eye as she rises back up to a standing position and then heads to the front door to leave. Patricia takes one last look at Devon who is engrossed in play, before she waves to misses Newell and then leaves.
Misses Newell starts to take the eight brown cardboard boxes of Devon’s disposable diapers out to the back porch then she takes the four large black trash bags outside to the porch where they put their trash until it can be disposed of and then misses Newell puts Devon’s stroller outside on top of one of the eight brown cardboard boxes before closing the sliding glass porch door and locking it. Then she went over to Devon’s two diaper bags and brought them over to the area where she kept the diaper bags so that she could change Devon’s diapers when he needed it.

Misses Newell: Devon sweetie, you look like you need your diaper changed. Can you come over here so I can check to see if you need your diaper changed?

Devon: OK……

Devon toddles over to misses Newell and then misses Newell feels the inside of Devon’s disposable diaper that has four, thick booster pads/diaper doublers inside and four thick and mostly wet cloth diapers in layers underneath. Indeed Devon’s diaper was very wet and in need of changing. Devon wore small-sized Northshore Care Supply Supreme Overnight diapers with three layered booster pads inside.
These diapers were already thick as it is and the diapers had a plastic backing that crinkled loudly when Devon walked or moved. Devon used the overnights at night and the First-Quality youth diapers with booster pads or even cloth pre-fold diapers inside used as extra absorbency, by his former parents.

Misses Newell: Devon, it’s time to change your diaper sweetie, can you…lay down for me….right there on the carpet would be fine……there…good….boy…..now let me go get your diaper bags…stay right….there…OK hun?

Misses Newell goes and retrieves Devon’s two diaper bags and then comes back over to where Devon is laying and then she sits down with her legs out in front of her so that she can start Devon’s diaper change.

Devon: Miss Newell? How come my mom brought all of my stuff here? Am I staying here with you guys for a long time?

Misses Newell: Well, kind of, You will be here until my husband and I dispose of you and all of your things.

Devon: What does….dispose of…..mean?

Misses Newell: It means….to throw something away or get rid of something….like you and your diapers….hon. Did your mom tell you that she was throwing you, your diapers and things away?

Devon: No….miss Newell, she didn’t. Does that mean that you are going to throw ME….away and get rid of me?

Misses Newell: Yes, I am…..afraid it does baby. Your mom told me that you only have 1 year left to live and that they weren’t able to take care of you any longer and….that they didn’t want you to suffer the pain that you will go through near the end of your life. So she brought you and all of your things over here so that we could throw you away or put you into our burn barrel….but one way or the other….you WILL be getting disposed of.
I am SOOOO sorry that it had to be this way, but…..your mom and dad paid us money to make sure that you got thrown away.

Devon: Can I choose what diapers I want to wear for my disposal????

Misses Newell: Yes, baby, you…can. Since you have so many clean diapers that I want to use up, I will be changing you every half hour wet or not.

Devon: What will you do….with the diapers you take off me? They won’t be wet barely…..won’t you leave them on me?

Misses Newell: NO, baby, I am going to throw the diapers away after I change you each time. Wet…or not. They will be trash, along with your onesies and anything you are wearing too, at each change.

Devon: You mean…..that when you change my diapers, you are going to take off my onesie and throw it away too?

Misses Newell: Yes baby….because you won’t be needing it any more.

Devon: Where will I go after my last diaper change?

Misses Newell: You will go into the trash with your diaper that I take off of you. Sorry, but that is the way it has to be.

Devon: Could I get six or eight layered booster pads inside my thick disposable diaper for my last diaper?

Misses Newell: I….suppose…..since it won’t matter what you have on after I throw you and everything away.  …..you can have as MANY of your booster pads in your diaper as you want sweetie. It won’t really matter.

Devon: When will you throw my stuff and I away???

Misses Newell: Something after my husband gets home.

Devon: How long is that from now?

Misses Newell: You have about….(Looking at her cellphone) 9 and a half hours left.
Don’t worry baby, I will tell you when it’s time for disposal and your last diaper change.

Devon: Will there be more wet and dirty diapers being tossed into the trash I am in once I am in there?

Misses Newell: Yes baby, there will.

Devon: How long will I be IN the trash?

Misses Newell: Until the can gets full baby.

Devon: About how long will that be?

Misses Newell: However long it takes to fill that can up. Then you and the diapers will go out to our daycare trash outside for another few days until that is full.

Devon: What will happen to me while I am in the trash? If I am wearing a onesie, will it get ripped or torn?

Misses Newell: Maybe….sometimes, if my husband or I need a piece of rag material, we will sometimes go to the trash can to take what we can use.

Devon: But, how come it has to be my onesie?

Misses Newell: Because, you will be trash baby. We don’t care about the trash. Once you are in my trash, we won’t care what happens to you or to anything in the trash can.

Devon: What if……I were laying in the trash and you threw a wet diaper in and it wasn’t rolled up. Would you put it on my face, chest or over any part of my body?

Misses Newell: I will put the diapers in anywhere there is room baby…even if……it was over your head and face. OK….now, I am done changing you for the next half hour. How about….you go play with those cars in the toy box over there?

Devon: Misses Newell? May I have one of my bottles full of Apple juice please?

Misses Newell: Yes baby, you may.

Misses Newell goes into one of Devon’s diaper bags and takes out one of his bottles and takes it to the kitchen and fills it with apple juice and then brings it to Devon.
Misses Newell hands Devon the bottle and then she goes and sits down on the couch.
Devon starts to go play with the cars and trucks in the toy box and as he plays, he wasn’t aware of the time and that a full half hour had passed. Misses Newell had JUST finished changing a wet diaper from one of the boys that she was taking care of and then she came over to Devon who was busy playing with the cars and trucks.

Misses Newell: OK Devon, it’s time for another diaper change…….are you wet yet? I need to check your diaper now. Can you put that car down for a little bit so I can check and change you now please?

Devon: Yes Misses Newell.

Devon puts the car he was playing with down and then misses Newell helps Devon up and then takes him over to have his diaper checked for wetness. Misses Newell reaches into Devon’s right leg elastics with two index and middle fingers on her right hand and then feels the diaper for signs of wetness.

Misses Newell: Well, you are…..a…LITTLE wet…time to change your diaper again baby.

Misses Newell then lays him down again and begins to take the tapes off, putting them back onto their sticking tabs as she goes. Once the tapes were unfastened, she pulled the front of the mostly dry disposable diaper down. Then Misses Newell reached over to Devon’s diaper bags and got the one with his disposable diapers and booster pads inside of it, she opened it and then took out one of Devon’s thick Northshore Care Supply Supreme overnight diapers and three booster pads. She then took out the bottle of baby powder and then she set the baby powder down on the floor next to the clean, and still folded disposable diaper. Then she pulled the slightly wet disposable diaper out from under Devon and then folded it over, in thirds, using the creases.

Devon: When will my last diaper change be?

Misses Newell: Oh…I suppose it will be around 5:00 or 6:00 pm when my husband gets home.

Devon: Can I pick the diapers that I will be wearing when I am thrown away?

Misses Newell: Yes hon, you may.

Devon: What if my onesie rips as you are taking me to be thrown away? Will you take it off or leave it on?

Misses Newell: Whichever you want baby….but….once you are in my trash can, I will not be taking anything off or putting anything on you. You will just stay in whatever you have on until your final disposal….ok?

Devon: Will you be putting my diapers and I into a trash bag and tying it closed when it’s time for my disposal?

Misses Newell: Yes hon, just like the rest of the trash.

Devon: Does the trash can I am going into….does it have a trash bag already in it?

Misses Newell: No baby, it does not. When it’s time for your disposal, my husband and I will put you and the diapers into the trash bags that we triple up on, and then once the bag is full, my husband or I will be tying it closed.

Devon: What will happen….next?

Misses Newell: My husband I will drag the bags out to his pickup truck and he will take everything to a dumpster and toss it in RIGHT before he comes and takes it away on his trash route with his trash truck.

Devon: But, But, BUT…..I don’t WANNA be…..trash miss Newell! Can I….just…stay HERE?

Misses Newell: NO, I am afraid you can’t baby. We already have too many in diapers as it is. We can’t afford to take care of you and keep you in all of those expensive, thick disposable diapers you wear and I do not like cloth diapers either. So you HAVE to be thrown away when it becomes bedtime.

Devon: So….I am going to sleep in the trash can with all of the diapers?

Misses Newell: Yes, you are.

Devon: What if…..I want to….play with the diapers in the trash can?

Misses Newell: I don’t care what….you do in there…..

Misses Newell takes the disposable diaper off and then she takes Devon’s right hand and helps him to a standing position. Then she begins to walk Devon over to the bathroom where she leads Devon and his almost soaking wet cloth diapers over to the toilet before she flips both lids up and then turns Devon around so he has to sit down into the water inside the toilet bowl.

Devon: HEY! Why are you making me…SIT into this…cold water like this?

Misses Newell: WELL, since I won’t touch your wet, icky, gross cloth diapers, your mom suggested that I sit you into the toilet bowl so that your cloth diapers can soak for a bit before I flush a few times to rinse your cloth diapers out.

Devon: How long will I have to be…in here like this????

Misses Newell: Oh…not too long…about 15 minutes….or more.

Devon: But…it’s COLD! It’s making my diapers all…wet!

Devon is held in the bowl by misses Newell for the fifteen minutes before misses Newell gets up from sitting at the edge of the bathtub and then she looks down at Devon’s diapers and sees that they are semi whiter than they were when he went in.
She then leans forward a bit.

Devon: HEY! What are you doing?

Misses Newell: (Looking back down at Devon) I am flushing the toilet so your diapers get all nice and rinsed out.

Misses Newell flushes the toilet as Devon sits in the bowl. The toilet water rises up to his tummy and then it goes down the drain and then refills the bowl. Once the bowl is full and the water stops running, misses Newell flushes the toilet again.
She does this two more times before letting Devon up and out of the bowl. She then takes Devon’s towel and then starts to dry his diapers and him off. She then takes some baby wipes and starts to wipe him down well with them.

Devon: Miss Newell?

Misses Newell: Yes…baby…..

Devon: Are YOU going to……take these cloth diapers off of me and put me into disposable diapers?

Misses Newell: Would you…like me to? I…JUST rinsed them out for you so you could still wear them…..I am going to try to dry them off as much as I can before I get you into your disposable diaper, but I am Not going to take these icky, yucky diapers off of you. You are just…..going to have to stay in these.

Devon: OOOOOH! I want my cloth diapers off!

Misses Newell: Sorry Devon, you are staying in them. Your cloth diapers are as dry as they will be for the time being. Let’s go out and get you into a…NICE…THICK…COMFY disposable diaper….shall we hon?

Misses Newell takes Devon by his right hand in her left and leads him out of the bathroom and back into the living room where she left Devon’s folded, clean Northshore Care Supply Supreme Overnight diapers, booster pads, baby powder on the carpet near the couch.

Misses Newell: OK Devon, lay down for me….OK? Let me get this….very, thick, bulky, very comfy looking disposable diaper on you…..OK….legs up…that-a-boy……

Misses Newell opens the thick, bulky, Northshore Care Supply Supreme Overnight diaper and then she takes the adhesive strips off the back of the three, large-sized booster pads and then she layers them into the diaper starting in the very center of the diaper and then she adds the second on in, getting the edge of the booster pad even with the edge of the diaper padding in the back end of the diaper, at the waistband before she did the same to the front end of the diaper. Then misses Newell slid the diaper underneath Devon with his legs up then she put his legs back down. Then, misses Newell grabbed the baby powder bottle and then twisted the cap open before shaking a LOT of baby powder into Devon’s diaper.

Misses Newell: Now…THIS ought to make you feel MUCH more comfy in that…THICK, bulky disposable diaper of yours……

Devon: Will your husband care what I am wearing when he comes to take me away?

Misses Newell: No baby…he won’t care. Once you are trash, no one will care what you look like, what you have on, or the condition of what you have on.

Then, misses Newell pulled the front of the disposable diaper up and over the semi damp layered cloth diapers and then she began to fasten the tapes. Misses Newell then flips Devon’s onesie down not buttoning it. Then misses Newell helped Devon back up to his feet.

Misses Newell: OK baby, you can go back to playing with the cars and trucks now until it’s time to change your diaper again in another hour…OK?

Devon goes and plays with the cars and trucks for the next half hour. Then Devon finds some roads printed on a carpet board and drags it out to continue playing with the cars and trucks on.
For the next half hour, Devon is unaware that it is time once again for his next diaper change. Misses Newell comes over and taps Devon on his right shoulder;

Misses Newell: Hey….Devon sweetie, it’s…time to change your diaper again.

Devon: Whaaaat? A…gain? I don’t think I am even….wet miss Newell.

Misses Newell: come on over and let me see…OK baby?

Devon: OHHHHH KKKKKK  (Devon agrees reluctantly)

Devon reluctantly gets up and then toddles over to Misses Newell who flips up the flaps of Devon’s onesie as she inserts her fingers into his right leg elastics and feels the diapers for signs of wetness. Noting that his diaper feels a tad damp, possibly from the moisture from his damp cloth diapers, she elects to change his diaper anyhow.

Misses Newell:  OK Devon, lay down for me OK? Now that-a-boy……I am going to make you all…nice and comfy….you would like that huh? HUH baby?

Devon: Yes…miss Newell.

Misses Newell unfastens the tapes holding Devon’s diaper on and then she pulls the slightly damp diaper back down and then she pulls it out from underneath Devon.
Seeing that Devon was right, he wasn’t wet yet, Misses Newell reaches into Devon’s diaper bag and finds that there are no more diapers in the diaper bag. So misses Newell gets up and goes over to the brown cardboard boxes that his mother had brought and opens one. She sees the four packs of clean diapers inside. She takes one of the packs of 15 diapers out and then brings it over to where Devon is patiently laying and then she squats down and then sets the pack of diapers on her lap. As she opens the pack, she looks over at Devon and sees that he is intently watching her.

Misses Newell: Don’t worry baby, any of these diapers that are not used, will be thrown away anyhow so it is best that I open this pack and use up as many…..as we possibly can before it’s time for your…disposal.

Devon: You mean……that any of the diapers that are not used on me…..are going to be….thrown away? But….they….are…clean still!

Misses Newell: Well, we won’t have any use for them and neither will you, so….they will be trash. I think we will use at least three or four more diapers before it will be time for your disposal….maybe…even five more.

Devon: What about everything in my diaper bags and my diaper bags? Will THEY…be thrown away too?

Misses Newell: Yes hon, your diaper bags and everything in them will be….disposed of, even if the diapers are still clean or not. It WILL….NOT…MATTER…..sweetie.

Misses Newell takes a bunch of the diapers out of the package and puts what she takes out onto the floor so that she can take one and open it. Then she reaches into the second diaper bag and then takes out six thick booster pads and then she reaches over to the first diaper bag for the first of three large bottles of baby powder. The one she grabbed is now only half full as she has used a lot of the powder in the recent diaper changes. Misses Newell then grabs the front of the mostly clean disposable diaper and pulls it out from under Devon, setting it aside. 

Devon: How come….you use so much…of that in my diapers????

Misses Newell: I want to try to use it up too….I don’t like wasting things baby….
But since you and your diapers will be turned into energy, I want to make sure that what we have to waste, is used up as much as possible.

Devon: What is…going to happen to me once I am taken away with the trash?

Misses Newell: Well, from what I understand, when you get to the waste-to-energy plant, the place where all of the trash goes to be turned into this “energy”, my husband will dump the trash out of his….trash truck and then…at some point, they will load you and the trash into some kind of incinerator or boiler and that…will turn you into steam that runs turbines that make electric power for homes and businesses like MY home.

Devon: They are going to…burn…me?

Misses Newell: Yes hon, they have to in order to change you and your diapers into electricity. It’s going to be….quite the….STEAMY….situation for you baby.

Devon: I…don’t WANNA be…burned!

Misses Newell: I’m sorry baby…it’s the way things HAVE to be! You don’t have….a choice! Your mother paid my husband and I to throw you away and make sure that you and everything she brought also got sent there to the waste-to-energy plant for final disposal and we ARE going to do that, no matter what!

Devon: NO….matter…what??????

Misses Newell: Yes baby….NO….matter…what!

Devon: What about my….brother???

Misses Newell: Him? Oh…your mother is going to drop him off tomorrow for us to also throw away. He will be coming with all of his…diapers and clothing like…YOU did.

Devon: Are you….going to do the same thing….with…him that you are doing to me?

Misses Newell: I might…but I will have to do…what we are paid to do with him once your mom drops him off. Your mom may have different instructions for your brother.

Misses Newell finishes Devon’s diaper change, pulling the front of his very thick and very bulky disposable diaper up between his legs and then she fastens the tapes and then she “cups” the thick padding between Devon’s legs so he can walk comfortably with all of the booster pads inside of his diaper. Then she takes Devon’s onesie off and tosses it on top of the diaper she took off of him on the floor. Then she reaches into Devon’s clothing trash bag and then takes out another clean and folded baby blue onesie. She unfolds the onesie and then rolls the onesie up and then puts the onesie on Devon before working the onesie down so that the flaps in the crotch hang down. Then, misses Newell fastens the snaps.

Misses Newell: ALL done baby…..would you….like to…throw your diaper away for me sweetie? I will go…with you…..

Devon: Do I…HAVE to? My diaper wasn’t that wet.

Misses Newell: Yes baby…You HAVE to throw your diaper away. It’s trash now along with that soaking wet, stained, stinky onesie I took off of you too.

Devon: You aren’t going to wash my onesie???

Misses Newell: NO baby…I won’t. It’s trash, just like your diaper is. OK here is…your…onesie…here….is…your diaper……OH…here….is the now empty baby powder bottle. Carry these to the trash can OK?

Misses Newell and Devon walk to one of the living room and over next to one of the tables/countertops to the white trash can that is full of wet pull-ups, (the messy ones are already outside in the 32 gallon aluminum daycare trash cans) and puffy, swelled up, unrolled, folded over disposable diapers. ALL of Devon’s diapers that he had worn were in there, all of them just folded over and not rolled up for disposal. There was even one that had landed in the can and then fell open with the padding exposed, facing upwards.
Devon stopped at the side of the trash can, hesitant to throw his onesie and almost clean diaper away, looking down into the can.

Misses Newell: Devon? Go ahead and put your diaper, onesie and the baby powder bottle in there……they are trash baby……

Devon reluctantly puts his nearly clean diaper, his dirty onesie, and the empty baby powder bottle into the white trash can and then he lowers his head as he walks away, sulking.

Misses Newell: Good….boy……..What is the matter…..baby?

Devon: (Looking back up at misses Newell)  Is…THAT…the trash can that I am going into when I am disposed of?

Misses Newell: You can go into that one…OR…we have a brown square one that you can go into if you like. The brown square one has a swivel lid on it. The white can has a flip-up lid on it that locks. Which one would you like to go into baby?

Devon: (Looking back down at his toes and thickly diapered waist.) Can you show me the brown one? Is it full?

Misses Newell: I don’t…think it is…too full, we just burned a load of diapers a few days ago in our burn barrel. It may have a few diapers in it…..

Devon: Can I be thrown away in the can with my….diapers in it? Will there be….more diapers being thrown into…that…one?

Misses Newell: Sure…you can go into that can….and Yes baby…there WILL be more diapers being thrown into the can you will be in hon.

Devon: Will you be putting wet diapers on my…face when I am in the can?

Misses Newell: I will be throwing diapers in there and putting them wherever there is room. I know you are scared baby…..I completely under stand.

Devon: (Starting to cry) but…..I don’t wanna….waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (Sniffle) be….trash!!!!!!

Misses Newell squats down to one knee and motions for Devon to come to her. Then Misses Newell wraps her arms around Devon and hugs him and rubs his onesie-covered back.

Misses Newell: AH! It will be ok baby. I know this will be difficult…..and I’m terribly sorry that you have to go through this…………..I wish….there was another way…..but…it has to be this way baby…….


Devon stops crying but sniffles and wipes his tears from his cheeks as he steps back from misses Newell.

Devon: May I get my bottle filled with some milk please? I’m really thirsty.

Misses Newell: SURE baby….

Devon hands misses Newell his bottle and then she goes to the kitchen and rinses it out from when she had filled it with apple juice and then she fills the bottle with whole white milk, puts the cap back on and then takes it over to Devon and then she hands it to him.

Devon: Thanks miss Newell.

Misses Newell: You’re very welcome baby.

As Devon sits down to drink his milk, misses Newell goes over to Devon’s things and finds that he has a home-made sock monkey that he likes. She takes it out and then brings the sock monkey over to Devon.

Misses Newell: (handing Devon the sock monkey) Here baby….your….monkey friend can keep you company. What is his name hon?

Devon: You….found….him…..Thanks…..his name is Monk…….My…mom made him for me when I was six. I have had him with me since.

Misses Newell: Well, he…looks VERY well loved…….OK everyone, it’s nap-time…..
Everyone….come ……lay down on your mats……I will read you all a story while you lay down……

Misses Newell gets all of the toddlers to lay down on their mats on the floor while the infants are put into playpens. Devon goes over to misses Newell and taps her thigh.

Devon: (tapping misses Newell on her right thigh) Miss Newell? Miss Newell…..Where am I going to sleep?

Misses Newell: OH…Devon…..there is an…..empty playpen over there…why don’t I help you into it.

Devon: How come…I don’t get to lay on one of those mats like the big kids are?

Misses Newell: because….baby….there aren’t any mats left…..this is the only place left…..

Devon: OH………how long will nap-time be….miss Newell?

Misses Newell: Two hours or so then it will be lunch time.

Misses Newell gets all of the toddlers to lay down finally and all tucked into their blankets and all of the infants into the playpens with Devon in the one closest to the sliding glass door to the porch. Then Misses Newell sits on the plastic-leather arm-chair with a book in her hand. Once all of the toddlers and infants are all laying ready…and all eyes were on her, she opens the book and starts reading the story out-loud.
By the time misses Newell had finished reading the story and showing the pictures, over ¾ of the toddlers and infants were fast asleep. Four of the toddlers and Devon were still awake. Misses Newell goes over to Devon’s playpen to check to see if his diaper needed changing.

Misses Newell: (Standing over Devon inside the playpen…in a near whisper) Devon, do you need your….diaper changed? I need to…check sweetie.

Misses Newell makes Devon lay on his stomach so that she can spread his left leg elastics open with her index, middle finger and thumb. She looks intently into his diaper looking for signs that he pooped, seeing none she reaches in and feels his diaper for signs of wetness. Devon had wet his diaper some right in the center and about half way up his butt. Being that the diaper was so thick with layered booster pads, the wetness didn’t show through to the loud, crinkly plastic backing. Then she gets Devon flipped over onto his back and then she uses her index and middle finger to reach into the leg elastics in the right-hand side of Devon’s diaper to feel the inner liners of the booster pads in the front of Devon’s diaper for signs of wetness.

Misses Newell: Yea….I’m afraid your diaper is wet baby…..

Devon: You aren’t going to change me….right….now?

Misses Newell: I am going to wait until after nap-time though to change you. That is when I do everyone’s diaper changes. Your diaper will last until then.

Misses Newell gets Devon to lie down and try to sleep some and then she pulls the blanket over Devon and then he turns over to his right side with his face visible through the netting of the playpen. Devon is clutching his sock monkey….MONK closely to his chest and he is still drinking on his bottle as he falls slowly to sleep.

…….Three hours later……..

Devon is awakened by some commotion in the room. He wakes up and tried to look through the netting of the playpen to see what is going on. Not being able to see much, he reaches up to the edge of the playpen and pulls himself up so he can peer over the side to see what is happening. Devon sees everyone sitting and eating lunch and misses Newell putting everything away. Misses Newell notices that Devon has woke up and as soon as she is done cleaning and putting everything away, she comes over to Devon sitting in the playpen.

Misses Newell: Well….look who is awake….did you sleep good baby?

Devon: (groggy still) Uh huh……What…is going on?

Misses Newell: Oh…it’s….lunchtime……I’ve changed all of their diapers and lunch time is almost over now. Are you….hungry baby? Thirsty?

Devon: May I get….some of my special milk that is the cans in my diaper bag please?

Misses Newell: (going over to Devon’s diaper bags and looking inside. She sees a can that sort of looks like Enfamil and takes it out before putting the bag back down) You mean……THIS…milk? Sure……it will be a minute or so…..let me have your….bottle baby…..

Devon: How much longer will it be before it will be time to throw me away?

Misses Newell comes back with Devon’s full bottle of his special protein milk with all of the vitamins from A-Z in it. She hands Devon the bottle and then reaches down so that she can feel the inside of Devon’s diaper.

Misses Newell: (Looking at her cellphone at the time then putting it back into her pocket)  You have about………… four more hours left baby It’s only 2:05 in the afternoon.

Devon: Will you wait until my diaper is very wet before throwing me into the trash or will you just….throw me away with a clean diaper on?

Misses Newell: I was….planning on giving you your…..last diaper change around 4:30 this afternoon and then by the time my husband….Daniel comes home, your diaper will be wet enough to throw away by 6:00. IF you want to be thrown away sooner, just say so baby and I will take you to the trash can. Your diaper is nice and wet now…..Let me take you over to have your diaper changed…OK baby?

Devon: OK….. how many more diaper changes will I get before it will be time to throw me…in the trash?

Misses Newell: Well, if I continue to change your diapers every half hour, you will get……5 more diaper changes between now and your last diaper change hon.

Misses Newell feels someone tapping her on her side. She turns to her left and sees one of the six year olds.

Six year old girl in pull-ups: Is that boy…..going into…..the…trash? How……..come????

Misses Newell: Well, his parents don’t want him any more and they can’t afford to take care of him any more.

Six year old girl in pull-ups: Is that going to….happen to me?

Misses Newell: NO baby…you don’t have to worry about that….THIS big boy is the ONLY one today, being thrown away. This boy has a brother that will be coming tomorrow though and he…..will be thrown away too. Since you all will be here tomorrow, you will get to meet this boy’s twin brother…..Kevin.

Six year old girl in pull-ups: What does it mean when you say… “giving you your…..last diaper change”….what is that?

Misses Newell: Well, this BIG boy here….will not be getting any more diaper changes once he gets put into the trash can. So he is wondering when he will get his last diaper change before he gets thrown into the trash can with the rest of the wet and dirty diapers.

Six year old girl in pull-ups: That big boy…is going to be where the dirty diapers are? EEEEEEEW! Dirty diaper boy! Dirty diaper boy! Dirty diaper boy! HAHA!!!

Misses Newell: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! That is quite enough now. You don’t want to be punished for saying that…do you?

Six year old girl in Pull-ups: No miss Newell.

Misses Newell: OK then…that will be enough then….OK? If I hear ANYONE else making fun of him….I will have you helping me throw him away….OK?

Six year old girl in pull-ups: Yes….miss Newell….

Misses Newell: (Turning her attention back to Devon) Let me help you out of the playpen…it’s time for another diaper change…..bet you’d love to get this…wet diaper off of you huh baby?

Devon: yes, miss Newell, it feels kind of….cold and heavy on me!

Misses Newell: I am going to take care of that…..RIGHT…..now…come lay down here on the floor here…while I get your changing supplies ready…OK hon?

Misses Newell helps Devon lay down on his back on the carpeted floor then she goes and gets Devon’s diaper bags. She takes out the second baby powder bottle, the baby wipes container/plastic box and then she takes out of Devon’s thick, bulky, Northshore Care Supply Supreme Overnight diapers from his diaper bag and then she puts that bag down and picks the other diaper bag up that has the thick, booster pads in it and she takes out three booster pads and then she puts the second diaper bag down.

Misses Newell: (Misses Newell unfastens the tapes and then pulls the front of Devon’s diaper down.) (looking at how wet Devon’s diaper is) Your diaper is VERY heavy baby….you did a GOOD JOB wetting it!  GOOD BOY! Let me get you…ALL…nice and cleaned up now……

Misses Newell opens Devon’s baby wipes container and takes out a bunch of wipes. She then takes one and begins to wipe Devon’s diaper area down. Then when she was done with the first wipe, she wadded it up and dropped it into the front of Devon’s wet diaper. She then took a second and a third wipe and then she used the second one to wipe around Devon’s booty crack before she dropped that wipe into the front of his diaper. Then, misses Newell used the third wipe to clean Devon’s pelvis off. She used three wipes to clean his pelvis and crotch off very well, dropping each used wipe into the front of Devon’s diaper. Then, misses Newell lifted Devon up a little with one hand and then she used her right hand to pull Devon’s wet diaper out from under him. She then let go of the wet diaper and then she put Devon down for a few seconds until she was able to open the clean, thick, crinkly Northshore Care Supply Supreme Overnight diaper up, add the booster pads then she lifted Devon’s butt up again using his legs, and then she slid the very thick and bulky disposable diaper underneath him and then she lowered him down into the thick, dry, stiff padding of the clean diaper, making sure to get the waistband into the correct position.

Misses Newell: There….ya go…look…at that…..a NICE…clean, comfy diaper for ya……now….here comes the…baby powder…….ready? LOOK baby! It’s….snowing baby powder!

Both misses Newell and Devon giggle at that. Devon is still smiling as misses Newell puts the baby powder bottle down and then grabs the front of Devon’s diaper as she is about to pull it up and start fastening the tapes.

Devon: What happens if I run out of baby powder miss Newell?

Misses Newell: Well, we will use one of my bottles I use for the daycare baby. I have plenty.

Misses Newell then pulls the front of Devon’s diaper up and then smooths the plastic as she tucks the right front wing in and then pulls the bottom tape tab up and fastens it then she does the same for the left bottom tape tab. Then, misses Newell reaches over to the top right-hand tape tab and then she hold the top part of the wing in place before she pulls the top tape tab across the front before reaching over to the left tape tab and doing the exact same thing.  Once the tape taps were fastened, misses Newell cupped the crotch of Devon’s thick, bulky, white, crinkly Northshore Care Supply Supreme Overnight diaper as instructed on the packaging before she took Devon by both hands and helped him up to a standing position in front of her. Before she gets up, she grabs Devon and pulls him closer to her. Then she takes Devon’s baby blue onesie off and once it is off, she tosses it on top of Devon’s wet diaper padding before folding his diaper over and then getting up.
Once she is standing, she bends over, and picks up Devon’s wet folded-over disposable diaper and then she hands it to Devon.

Misses Newell: Here Devon…..You could be a BIG help by throwing your diaper and onesie away for me….. (Handing the thick, heavy diaper to Devon who takes it.)

Devon: UUUUH! Will I have to…carry my last diaper like this……to the trash when it’s time to throw me away miss Newell?

Misses Newell: NO, I can carry it for you if you want. It would just be a big help…is all….baby.

Devon: What if there are a lot of diapers to throw away then?

Misses Newell: Then sure…you will have to carry your diaper and a few of the others to the trash can. That will earn you a bottle of milk while you are in the trash baby…..

Devon: It…WILL?

Misses Newell: SURE….for being a big help? Yes…it will.

Devon: What happens if I mess in my diaper while in the trash?
Misses Newell: You will get the LAST diaper change then….but NOT if you haven’t been a good helper though.

Devon: What else can I do…to earn more bottles and a couple more diaper changes while in the trash misses Newell?

Misses Newell: Well, for starters, I could use some help taking all of the wet and dirty diapers to the trash can when I change everyone’s diapers and then…I’ll need some of your help to take some of your packs of diapers and some of your cloth diapers to the trash can. If you help me with that…you will earn yourself three bottles of whatever you want and three more diaper changes while you are in the trash, BUT you will get NO more diaper changes once it is time to…bag you and the trash and diapers up to take to my husband’s pickup truck so he can take the trash to the dumpster, where the trash man or my husband will take it to the waste-to-energy plant for final disposal.

Devon: When will…..THAT be miss Newell?

Misses Newell: That will be sometime in the next couple of days perhaps, once the diaper pails all get full. It could be two or three days from now.

 Suddenly, misses Newell’s smartphone rings and she starts to fish it out of her pocket as quickly as possible.

Misses Newell: (Answering her phone) Hello? OH hi honey…..yes, things are just fine here……………….Devon? Oh….he is trying to cope with having to be disposed of……I’ve changed his diapers every half hour except for when he went down for a nap.
OH….OK…….that…I think I can do…………….may I ask….what I am doing this for?
OH……..I….see. well, can we do that when it’s time for us to bag him? AH! I see….sure….I will make sure that gets done……certainly……They are….where?
Let me go look….hold on…….Hey….Devon? I have to go look for something real fast…..will you stay…..right here for a minute?

Devon: Yes….miss Newell.

Misses Newell: Thank you baby.

Misses Newell briskly walks into the daycare supply pantry and opens the closet door. She quickly looks on the shelves and sees the two boxes of trash bags. One of the boxes has Force-flex scented trash bags in it and the other is a box of 95 gallon sized black trash bags. She tells Daniel that she found the force-flex bags and then she takes one out and then goes and finds a pair of scissors. She then gets off the phone and puts it back in her rear pocket. Then she takes the scissors and then cuts just a little bit of the corners out of the bag, just big enough so that Devon’s feet and legs will fit through the holes. Then she puts the scissors back and then she brings the new bag into the other room where Devon and everyone else is.

Misses Newell: OK Devon, that….was my husband…..Daniel on the phone. He wants me to put this….nice, fresh scented trash bag over your last diaper and then….I am supposed to fill the bag up with your diapers, all that will fit. Then, I am supposed to tape the bag shut around you and around the leg holes I just made for you. This way, when it is time to put you into the trash can, instead of putting you in one of the cans in the house, like we were going to, I am going to take you RIGHT out to our nice, big, blue 96 gallon trash can.

Devon: NOOOOO! I wanna be thrown away into the….WHITE can!

Misses Newell: SHHHH! It is going to be alright baby……the plastic will trap heat and keep you all nice and warm while you are outside….OK baby? My husband also wants me to have you choose your last diaper from the trash can that I was going to put you into or any of the 4 trash cans…instead of opening up any of your packs of diapers. He wants me to leave them unopened…..and I am NOT using any of those….cloth diapers you have in the bags either……then…again…it doesn’t matter much since you are being thrown away anyhow….eh….ok…why not…you may even pick as many of them as you want too…..what the heck….right?


Devon: You mean….I…….Have to pick my….last diaper from any of the trash cans? Most of them are….wet!

Misses Newell: That IS kind of the…idea……the ones in the trash cans though, might be a little drier than the one you’ll have on…but, if the diaper you have on is drier, then, I’ll just add whatever diaper you want, to the inside of the one you are wearing and then I will have to put you into the white trash bag then I will have to fill that bag with as many of the diapers that I can then, I will have to put you into the black trash bag and put the rest of the diapers that will fit, into the black bag and then…I will have to tie it shut. Then, once my husband comes home, he and I will carry the bag you’re in outside and put it into the can. That is where you will stay until it is time to take you and the load to the waste-to-energy plant.

Devon: Will you or your husband care if I am playing with my diaper or any of the diapers inside the bag when you take me to the place where they will burn me?

Misses Newell: NO hon, I won’t care, neither will my husband. Daniel thinks that I should have thrown you away hours ago…..but I told him that you were having a hard time being disposed of. He sort of understood.

Devon: When am I going to be taken to the outside trash can?

Misses Newell: Well, you have until 8 o’clock tonight before you will have to go into the trash bag and then into the trash can outside baby.

Devon: how much longer is that from now?
Misses Newell: (Pulling her cellphone out and looking at the time) that is going to be……let me see here……it’s 3:22 now, and you just had your diaper changed at 3:00, that will be 4 more hours and 38 minutes baby. By then, my husband will be home.

Devon: So…that is when I will be…thrown away in the outside trash can?

Misses Newell: Yes, baby…..

Devon: What will I do until then?

Misses Newell: Well, in about five more minutes, I will be changing your diaper again…..I will open the last package of your diapers before I will have to leave the rest unopened. Then, once you are changed, I suggest that you go into the playpen and take another nap if you like.

















(*If you wish to see Devon go into the Burn Barrel instead of the waste-to-energy plant, go to Plan B-The Burn Barrel now. IF you wish to see Devon and the diapers go to a landfill, Go to Plan C-The Landfill now.)





























More to cum soon………….


























































































 














No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...