Friday, August 4, 2017

Have YOU heard just how #FUNKY my New Album-All Funked Up! is?

Hey Fans, Have YOU heard just how #FUNKY my New Album-All Funked Up! is? It's "Music that you just....can't...."DUCK!" OUT NOW!

This is going to be...the VERY, LAST..... "FREE" album I produce!
After this recent album, I will be charging between $.49 to $.59 per download per song and to purchase my entire album, I will charge between $4.99 (Plus tax and shipping) to $5.99 (plus tax and shipping) for the CD and it will also be available online in it's entirety. Enjoy the "Free Music now while you still can.....I have two ***Exclusive*** "Bonus tracks" that are ONLY available on Soundcloud that will NOT be available on the regular album or CD!
I will provide ONE of the bonus tracks for free from the "new album" when I upload ONLY the two bonus tracks.....and will NOT be uploading FULL songs from my next album on the new Soundcloud page once I create it.

Thanks for supporting the music, music and the arts and for being BIG A-L Productions fans. I am SOOOOOO Grateful for ALL of your support!

Armada Jakenson

https://www.indiesound.com/index.php?a=playlist&id=326

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...