Monday, October 16, 2017

The Maids

Looking for an actual pair of "Maids" to Role Play the dialogue of this story with.
I need to know how you and your crew would dispose of my diapers and I if there were a stationary compactor outside. The daycare or nursery, has about 14 rooms in it and each room has five 32 gallon Rubbermaid trash cans that serve as diaper pails and trash cans. HOW would you and your crew deal with my diapers and I? Would you use any of my cloth diapers that were still clean to wipe down counters and surfaces? What brands of cleaning chemicals would you use? Would you use a cloth diapered person wearing a clean and dry cloth diaper like a mop? What if that person were wearing multiple layers of clean and dry cloth diapers? Would you take any of them to use as rags? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...