Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Mansion-Incomplete



The Mansion

Being the son of a well-known Italian businessman wasn’t easy. Especially since I had a lot of health problems starting at birth.
I was now 8 years old and I still had to wear diapers all of the time and I wasn’t able to walk or move my arms too well. I had more strength in my upper body than my lower body. My legs just wouldn’t work. I was one of daddy’s disappointments. He had hoped for a son that he could play baseball and football with but instead he got a boy that is a baby that never grows out of diapers. Nanny Vaughn was one of the best nannies a boy could have. She would talk to me in baby-talk while changing my diaper, bathing me and would sometimes blow a raspberry on my belly and that would make me giggle.
Nanny Vaughn had been my nanny since I was born and knew everything there was to know about me. She lived with us at the large, mansion just outside of Beverly Hills, California. Our house was one that stood alone and our closest neighbor was 2 miles away. Daddy had inherited this house from his father who built it back in 1902. It was one of a few historical landmarks and the backyard was almost as big or bigger than some neighborhood parks in the city.
It wasn’t until the Real Estate Values began to plummet that Daddy REALLY started to loose lots and lots of money. Daddy owned his own trash company and that trash company also collected and transported lots and lots of disposable diapers to a recycling company in Canada. I sometimes went along for the ride when daddy’s trash collectors picked up diapers along their long route. They had four large capacity semi automated side loaders driving four routes that had special colored cans that were always full of diapers. Sometimes, there were days when only disposable diapers were picked up and there was another day when cloth diapers were picked up and taken to another facility.
A couple of times, the driver joked about loading me into the truck if I didn’t behave.
She sounded really serious too sometimes.
It was summertime now and I was home more now than usual. I had a few female friends that would come to see me from time to time and Nanny would take them and I out swimming. Nanny would get me all diapered in my special swim diapers and then take my friends and I out to the pool. We would all have fun in the pool. I was never allowed on the diving boards but was allowed to wade in my “special pool” where I was allowed to watch my friends have all the fun in the world. After my friends left, I was brought inside to my nursery and changed out of my swim diapers and back into the cloth diapers with a disposable diaper over them that had three booster pads in it. It was always thick because I was a heavy wetter and I often leaked. I have leaked many times onto the clothing of my father, and he would get SO mad that he’d hand me over to my nanny and he’d tell her to get me changed.
Evening came and Nanny Vaughn brought me to the dinner table wearing my usual onesie and thick diaper. She put me into my highchair and then slid the tray into place.
I was only 18 but I was the size of a regular 5 year old so I still was able to comfortably fit into the highchair that was bought for me as a toddler 17 years before. Seated in the highchair, I looked like I had head of an adult but the body of a 5 year old!
As Nanny Vaughn seated me, she put my bib on and then put together a few small helpings of what the chef made especially for me. Then she put the plate down on the table and then Nanny Vaughn started to feed me.
Once I was fed, Nanny Vaughn got me out of the highchair and put me down onto my feet, then she took my left hand and walked me out of the dinning area and to my nursery to have me cleaned up and have my diaper changed.
Once inside the nursery, Nanny Vaughn helped me up onto the changing table, and then started to get my changing supplies ready to use. Then, she took out one of my thick night-time diapers and then she took out six thick booster pads and some kind of other type of booster pads that looked more like the inside of a disposable diaper that also was the same size as the lining if a disposable diaper but wasn’t even half as long. (See Tranquility Booster pads and Extra Absorbency pads-Google Image Search)
She then stared into my eyes as she opened my new disposable diaper and started to peel the adhesive strips from the first set of booster pads as she began to prepare my clean, thick night-time diaper to put on me.
Then, Nanny Vaughn peeled the tapes back on the diaper I was wearing, making sure that she put each tape back onto it’s place on each wing before she pulled the front of my semi-wet disposable day-time diaper down slowly, as if she really didn’t want to change my diaper.
Then Nanny Vaughn stopped and then leaned over so that she could see my face well and said:
Nanny Vaughn: I’m sorry that I have to do this Chad, but, I have orders to dispose of you and all of your clothes and diapers, clean or dirty!!! Once I change your diaper, I am supposed to put you and this diaper I take off, into your diaper pail over there and then the maids will come in and take the trash outside. I really don’t want to do this…but…they paid me $8,000 to do it. I’m sorry Chad.
(Still in progress…….)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...