Friday, July 31, 2015

Are there ANY ACTUAL trash men that WOULD literally take me as trash in Colorado Springs?

Are there ANY ACTUAL #trashmen that WOULD literally take me as trash in Colorado Springs?
I would prefer either a Front end loader trash truck OR a Lodal EVO trash truck but....if that isn't possible, then I guess I will take whatever is available....I would want to be picked up at a local daycare so that when I load the dumpster with a bunch of my own clean and dirty diapers,





















No one will think anything of it....I WILL be wearing NOTHING but a diaper on that day....and if the trash man needs to physically load me into the hopper, that is FINE with me. If the Landfill needs me to be in a black trash bag, then that's FINE with me too! Landfill fees are cheaper than a funeral AND casket as well as the burial plot and or incineration combined!
For less than $200, I can be taken as trash and buried and the trash compactor will kill me...in a Lodal or rear loader...in a front end loader however, the chances are about 50-50 that I would be killed....and if I ended up at the landfill alive still, that is also FINE too!
I NEED to find a real trash man in Colorado Springs, or the surrounding areas willing to take me and my diapers as trash. I HAVE to be taken DIRECTLY to the Colorado Springs Landfill or even to the
Denver Arapahoe Disposal Site Landfill if at all possible. Just LOAD me up into the hopper like any other trash...and then once the hopper is full, run that compactor...but tell me it's going to start ahead of time...so I can be READY.....JUST a courteous thing to do....
YES! Humans CAN be taken as trash! YES! Humans really ARE...Disposable! 
I refer you to this: 




ALL of these links are to THIS blog and to posts that are relevant to this subject. YES! Call the number at teh end of that recorded message in the first link...Ask for Karen. SHE WILL verify that if the landfill WILL agree to take me as trash, then I AM allowed to be taken by a trash truck! #HumansReallyAREDisposable ! Like it or NOT! the TRUTH is there! READ my image at the top of this post! Verify everything! ALL of this is due to over three years worth of phone calls, and internet research!!! 
I checked ALL available resources, made TONS and TONS of phone calls to verify my findings and talked to everyone from Colorado Legislatures to Barack Obama's Staff as well as countless landfills across the USA! The FACT is...that landfills CAN take humans especially since they already DO take such things as Horses, Cows, cats, dogs, birds, and fish! Flesh is flesh! the earth can't tell the difference between one kind of flesh and another! the ONLY reason that some landfills won't take a human, is for moral reasons and that.....is literally ALL in their heads!!!! 
The above IS "Reason" and "Logic"! Facts as well! 
I COULD look something like....THIS if I were to be loaded into a lodal EVO side loader: 

IF I were to be picked up at say....a daycare in a front end loader trash truck, it COULD look something like this: 




Now I KNOW that trash men MIGHT feel a little guilty and awkward about doing this...because it falls outside of their moral compass, BUT the TRUTH is...that ALL humans really ARE able to be thrown away as trash! there are NO specific laws governing that act! EVERYTHING on this planet is DISPOSABLE!!!! 
So get THROUGH the moral dilemma and show me ANY REAL trash man that actually WILL take me as trash DIRECTLY to the Colorado Springs Landfill OR to a landfill that accepts animals as waste..... 
and then I will need to ask a few questions...more than 20 but less than 60, regarding the event in teh eventuality. I want to know HOW everything will happen, from start to finish...and some about the route...what to expect at teh stops afterwards..... things like that..... 
IF your route has two daycares on it, do you pick up from the two back-to-back? Questions like that..... 
PLEASE feel free to email me at: trashydiaperedman@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...