Friday, May 18, 2018

my New Album: "Monkey-FUNK"

Hey fans, I wanted you to be among the fans of my music as well.
I am in the midst of editing, creating and producing my newest album called
" Monkey-Funk " on Soundcloud. I know...I know....you all dispise having to access the music through the app! UUUUH! ME too! BUT Download the app because MY music is there at the least. There is a Cornacopia of Artists there in all sorts of Genres.
Stream your hearts gone wild....for free! Click the link to my new album called " Monkey-Funk " and listen to my tracks. You won't be sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Covid-19 Era Death-With-Dignity Disposal

It was a Sunday morning in late August when Adam arrived at the Newell residence. Daniel and his esteemed wife, Misses Newell, had a prior a...